Monday, August 19, 2013

Mine drives me crazy, but I would move heaven and earth for her if I had to. Sometimes I think how different life would be without her, and on those nights I cry myself to sleep knowing that everytime I tell her I wish she would just die or leave me, there is some other girl out there wishing they had their sister back. She was born to be my friend. My best friend.

Mine drives me crazy, but I would move heaven and earth for her if I had to. Sometimes I think how different life would be without her, and on those nights I cry myself to sleep knowing that everytime I tell her I wish she would just die or leave me, there is some other girl out there wishing they had their sister back. She was born to be my friend. My best friend.
Mine drives me crazy, but I would move heaven and earth for her if I had to. Sometimes I think how different life would be without her, and on those nights I cry myself to sleep knowing that everytime I tell her I wish she would just die or leave me, there is some other girl out there wishing they had their sister back.   She was born to be my friend. My best friend.
true
true
Best friends ? brandy!
Best friends ? brandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment